Saturday, February 9, 2008

I'm hosting a Pampered Chef e-Catalog Event




I'm having a Pampered Chef®
e-Catalog Show and knew you
wouldn't want to miss out!

You can browse the online
catalog and make purchases
from the comfort of your own
home! Ask me about the Guest
Special, too! Their high-quality
products are so innovative,
they'll help you put more love
and less labor into cooking and entertaining.

Please place your order before
February 27, 2008.


**A Personal Message **


Hi ladies,

I just wanted to share something really unique through my friend Jennifer. By taking part, you will not only be joining in and supporting a military wife and work-at-home mom, but you will also have the ability to grab really amazing, top-notch and one-of-a-kind items for you, your family, or a friend.

Browse through 50+ pages of the e-catalog and I promise you, there's something you're bound to love! If this wasn't worth it or if I did not believe in the products, I would not be wasting your time nor mine doing this. There is definitely something for everyone, even if at this moment you're just like the person I was when it came to cooking... frustrated.

Before Pampered Chef, I could never get excited over being in the kitchen. I watched cooking shows for endless days and simply lacked the the confidence, (the result of too many failed attempts) towards a great turnout after a whole day's labor towards a meal. But now with Pampered Chef, not only can you have the perfect kitchen tools on hand, but cookbooks and ingredients for your very next meal.

The results? Always perfect. You'll not only amaze yourself but all those around you.

So please check it out - you will not be disappointed. If for whatever reason, there's nothing for you at this time, please do not hesitate to pass this on to everyone on your contact list.

As always, every item has an unconditional satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty. If you're like me and you burn a pot (yes, I have many times) or for whatever reason the non-stick is no longer non-stick, you just turn it in and get a new one FOR FREE! That's what UNCONDITIONAL means with Pampered Chef. Beat that Target!

If you have any questions, you may contact me at by posting a comment



Thank You,




No comments:

 

My life vision is to use my spiritual gifts and enthusiasm (Greek for God-within) to glorify God and bring heaven down to earth so that all may know that there is an infinite God that unleashes the potential in each of us for the greater good.