Monday, October 27, 2008

A reply to Christian moms for Obama

the only one claiming that McCain will overturn Roe vs Wade was an anti-McCain ad. Even conservatives who want to do that know it won't happen but Obama supporters use that as an ad to scare Pro-Choicers that if McCain was elected women in 21 states would immediately lose their rights to choose. Saw it on youtube... i will post it later when I find it.

and for those saying that pro-lifers do nothing once the babies are born can stop right there...

in addition to my taxes, i do volunteer my time to mentoring young teens who have chosen to keep their baby. i volunteer my time and money. i do mind my own child and wishes that everyone too can take care of theirs as well as I do mine. It takes careful planning and denying of the lust of the flesh to do things right and making two wrongs does not make a right.... only in algebra i guess.

Lastly, for the one post saying that God had nothing to do with their decision on their choice of candidate will have to one day take it up with God. How did that go in prayer? "God I'm voting for Obama (regardless of your word), please bless him."? God did give us free will but he also rewards and punishes as a result of what we do with it. The Bible has a say in everything...life... homosexuality.... stewardship (working and money) especially on the issues that people take up when deciding a candidate, so to say God has nothing to do with it is just amazing. Are we living to our standards or God's standards? We should all ask for spiritual guidance from the holy spirit and seek counsel from fellow Christians on everything. I'm against group think but I am more against denial and misinfomation of facts.

I rallied and worked for Obama since 2007 and gave money before I read his voting records, the bills that he supported and signed. Once I did that, it was pretty clear what he is about. No need to rely on commercials from either side - especially his lying mouth. He's in it to win no matter what. He's lied his way and got this far. Would he really change his strategy now and be truthful?

After getting into the senate, BO said....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BnLozS-TnM

and when it came to the financing of campaign.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOFEdFpGF8I



But no big deal right? Once he becomes president, he will stop the lying because:

he is a REAL Christian and

he never went to a mosque and he was never a practicing Muslim despite documents and people still alive saying some really nice things about him while he was there.... along with his extended family that says otherwise

and they himself insists he was born in Kenya that supports US Customs rulesof his mother's inability to fly due to the late term in her pragnancy

and countering Obama's claim that he was born in Hawaii yet still unable to produce a certified copy for the court (online copy available but I can make one of those too)...

and it ok that he is president when he is not even qualified to work for the FBI because of his connections to terrorists

.... just great.....

I back up Huntley Brown on why he does not support Obama. http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/huntleybrown.asp

He votes Jesus (positions rather than Candidates) and we should all too.

No comments:

 

My life vision is to use my spiritual gifts and enthusiasm (Greek for God-within) to glorify God and bring heaven down to earth so that all may know that there is an infinite God that unleashes the potential in each of us for the greater good.