As 2008 draws to a close, I reflect on the many great blessings of 2008. Though not everything was what I would have chosen or wanted, I am very grateful to everything that is. I can't wait for what God has for me and my family in 2009. For greater things ahead, I leave behind in 2008 negativity, negative people, and unnecessary drama. I will always have a stand for or against something but a stand is never great enough to go beyond a well written argument, reasoning or use toward the undermining one's authority. I love and respect all those around me regardless of who they and what they stand for. My goal is to lift up another so help us God. Everyone, Merry Christmas... Happy New Years and well wishes to all in 2009.
Christmas in the City
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Sunday Service Times:
8 AM · 10 AM · 12 PM · 5 PM · 7 PM
Sunday, December 21, 2008
We'll also hear a recap of the Toys for Joy campaign, and hear from a guest who was blessed by the event.
Come rejoice with us!
Christmas Eve Services
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Bring your family and friends, and celebrate with us the birth of Christ.
Service Times- 3 PM · 5PM · 7PM



No comments:
Post a Comment