I'm trusting God... "For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Ghost." 2 Peter 1:21 Find comfort in God. Recite his promises in your heart. All things work together for good; to those that love God. Like a parent who knows what is best for the child while the child is perplexed at what is, God is still God.
This morning, I prayed that God prepare my heart for His will and not mine. Yes I had full faith on the impossible just as He asks of us but even then, I knew that whatever went down, and it did, that I would trust Him fully. Not my will but Thine. Yes, this is all His plan. This is all the principalities at His command. We don't understand it, I certainly don't like it but He is watching from above and sees all things I don't.
This administration isn't going to be aligned with our values and constitutional rights but I trust in God that He will help us. We will be tested like all those in the Bible. My comfort in all this is that all the prophecies are taking place. He is fulfilling His prophecies that must come to pass in order for Him to be back. He is coming soon. I do wish it is today already =/
P.S.
I do not retract any previous statements, articles, videos, etc on BO as they are verifiable facts/truths. I will continue my freedom of speech. I will continue to call "it" what "it" is. Just bc he is president doesn't mean there will be no more illegal things he is pulling with the media on the ride to cover it. I will respect him by stating only verifiable information as I always have.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My life vision is to use my spiritual gifts and enthusiasm (Greek for God-within) to glorify God and bring heaven down to earth so that all may know that there is an infinite God that unleashes the potential in each of us for the greater good.



5 comments:
Get your religion out of my politics. There's no place for Jesus in government.
PS, thanks for shutting down any chance for debate on Prop 8. That speaks volumes!
the founding fathers established the right to free speech which I am practicing. what kind of volume are you speaking by leaving a comment like that to my peaceful expression of speech in regards to my prayer?
I know your beef is really prop 8 based on your myspace page.
If anything, it is your actions, along with the brutal attacks made by "No on 8" people online and on the streets that speak great volumes.
My blog was not set up with the intent to debate but to post my speech with everyone elses online. Does it hurt to see coherent and peaceful opposing views? Use the many other sites to keep doing what you are doing - not even to debate as you claim but to be rude to people who differ from your actions, speech, and thought.
Seriously, what would I have gotten from you on the Prop 8 post? A logical group of words from someone who says, "Get your religion out of my politics. There's no place for Jesus in government"?
A better way to spread your message was advocated by the ACLU.... "GLTBS stop pushing your views on others through lawsuits" they say... onto the life of Christians, specifically. Even the ACLU could not ignore how the imposing of gay lifestyles weaken their goal of social acceptance and told them to stay out of the courts.
it was the court cases against religious freedom and practice that fueled the Yes on 8 campaign supporters along with the incoherent actions of the No on 8 supporters.
GLTBs and judges overode democracy and overturned the people's vote and called it something what it isn't. GLTBs feel free to have a wedding ceremony, file the papers and enjoy full rights that heterosexual couples do... yes all the same full rights as the other side regardless of what is called. no rights withheld from gay couples in CA whatsoever.
I do not practice religion nor hate, I live and act out my beliefs in love and respect towards others and you do the opposite? Is that your religion? I don't go patrolling around the internet seeking out opposers of 8 as you do, to bash them. I voted on it and continued to live an amazingly beautiful day.
I'm all for free speech, which is exactly why I am here to express my opinion on an open blog forum. If you don't want people countering your opinionated ideas, then write a private journal. Really you are just preaching to people here, some of whom will listen, but disagree.
So it's ironic that you mention free speech, a civil right. Imagine if some people (specifically a slight 52% of people) decided that Asians could no longer have free speech, but it applies ONLY to Asians. I feel wrong just typing it because I believe in equal rights for all, but I am trying to give you some perspective that you lack. I am not trying to, as you say the ACLU says I am trying to, "push" my views on others. I just simply believe you do not know what you are doing (and I forgive you, Luke 23:34). You voted to protect a word, and it took rights away from people. That's wrong, can't you see it? No, and you never will. So yes, I am angry and using strong language to let you know that homosexuals are not going to let it go so easily. Give me my rights and I will leave you to live your "amazingly beautiful," yet righteous lifestyle where you judge others like me.
And it was YOU who spoke vulgarly about penises-in-anuses, I thank you for that visual BTW, and I did call you a bigot b/c Prop 8 breeds nothing but hate. You are shocked, mad, and defensive b/c I am trying to get you to call this measure what is really is: homophobia. What are you afraid of? Just think about how the wording for 8 was used to confuse people. A yes to restore marriage? What does that even mean? Why didn't they just call it the Anti-Gay Marriage act and be done with it. Sneaky and deceitful, typical of Christian conservatives. Additionally, I think the argument for my intolerance is rather weak. There are far more heterosexuals in the world; I laugh to think you think I don't accept them. Or is it your religion that you think I have an intolerance for? I like to live and let live. What's best for me may not be best for someone else, and who am I to tell people how to live? But when religious missionaries disturb my private life by knocking on my door to join their cause, I am angered. I am angered because I know these people do not accept a very small part of my nature that I cannot control. Yes, I am intolerant of these people, "pushing" their ideas on me. Religion is something you choose, if I was looking for guidance from that sector, I'd come find it. Being gay is my genes. If you took the time to understand anything about gay people, you'd know that. Gays do not walk around trying to make more gay people b/c we're educated enough to know that it doesn't work that way.
One final thing, do you really think any of the problems of our nation will be solved b/c gays can't marry? And further than that, how do you supposed things will worsen by gays getting married? Did the sky fall in the last 6 months here in California? No it didn't and it never will as long as we let freedom ring. You go ahead and try to silence our bell, but the world is changing. Get out of the new road if you can't lend a hand.
P.S. I go "patrolling" around for people like yourself b/c I don't seem to meet them in my day-to-day. Either I've surrounded myself with truly decent human beings or else everyone I know is lying to my face. The latter is pretty unlikely, and I am 52% sure of that.
Thank you for your reply...
My stand on Prop 8 was on the premise of Prop 22, the vote of 61% of the people were taken away by activist judges. Prop 8 was the taking back of the people's vote - not necessarily the taking of marriage from the gay population. I do see very few mention of that fact.
So the judges said Prop 22 was overturn-able because of the CA Constitution. It would not be turnable if it was specified in the constitution that marriage was man and woman. The Yes on 8 campaigns did what they were told to do to legally get it on the ballot and they did. Now people voted and majority passed Yes and now the cry on the No side is that it wasn't legal to begin with.
The democratic process isn't legal? Some say it barely passed, it should be overturned. What if the 52.7% of voters who voted for Obama was overturned because it was barely half? The democratic process is weakened every time it isn't allowed to do what it is set up to do. What if the Yes on 8 got judges to unravel the Civil union rights already in place because prop 8 passed? That wouldn't be right and won’t happen because we are not about taking away rights. The point of this Prop 8 was the defining of traditional marriage, not taking away. The original ballot name was Protect (traditional) Marriage or Limiting Marriage to what it traditionally has been. Gays were marrying before it was legal, before the people were even able to vote on the measure, and now crying illegal when people have legally spoken.
This opinion aspect of the issue is what has been getting the most attention, not the legalities. What if later on, Obama was not doing as he says, and the media is no longer on his side and opinion slumps on him? With the break down of the democratic process, should we be able to take back the majority vote? I hope not. Though I and he have nothing to agree on, the people have spoken and I stand by what the Bible says on supporting authority and praying for the guy. I may question some of his policies such as where will he get the money to pay for all his stuff, but that is not hate.
Why will no one ever think of overturning him despite the facts (http://howobamagotelected.com/) and if all goes to the toilet? Because he is a protected class? Oh and don't forget the fact that anyone who dare question the louder party is a labeled a hater, therefore people now fear of speaking their mind even peacefully. Why not? It's only 52%, right? Because voting for a President is constitutional and voting our stand and beliefs isn't? Voting is the point.
I take the entire Bible and don't cherry pick what suits me. There is a ton of verses against homosexuality, if you are going to quote me a verse to prove your point, I could quote those dozens and the fact that archeologists have found the site of Sodom and the sulfur it its soil istge highest in the world. There seems to have been a huge fire there just as the Bible states but I will stop here on that. It's unnecessary. I've read the whole book. I don't need to take a verse from one who hasn't. I do too forgive you. I seriously am not mad an upset at your stand. I honestly do respect it. But my beliefs and acceptance of the democratic process stands. If Prop 8 was to your side, I would have accepted it too. I do respect it ad our side that much.
I don't spread hate by definition but it seems that the new definition of hate by the minority is the speaking of views against an opposing side.
53% of people said Yes on 8, the people have used their free speech and voted peacefully. It is the No on 8 that are spreading the hate. 70% of blacks voted yes and now are targets of the No on 8 people. Who is hating really? The peaceful voters or the one going after the voters for their opposing vote?
I agree to disagree with people but I will never attack. Apologies for people who knock on your doors but do not dismiss the fact that they will not push though your doors like the No on 8 ad showed. I know of lives that were changed and saved from suicide because of door knockers. What I can assure you is that they will never break in like the No on 8 have broken into churches yelling, disturbing, and kissing to get their point across.
Lastly, I don't disagree that it is in your genes. There is a difference between what you are and acting it out. Black people were hated for being black - something they could not help but still had a choice in how they were to act out towards the opposition. Some were people and some were violent.
Maybe it helps to hear it from one
http://www.nmatv.com/video/180/Gay-Marriage. His video, his opinion was seen as hate and was removed by You Tube. Soon, not only will the silencing of the majority run rampant, but also the voice of the minority. God Bless us all.
Post a Comment