I just found out last night from googling that:
(1) Duplicate content penalty. Ever heard of it? This penalty is applied by Google and possibly other search engines when content found on your website is largely the same as what is found elsewhere on your site or on other websites across the internet and you will be penalized for it. Read what Google thinks about duplicate content here http://www.google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=66359
So with that, I will be doing things I would have posted here over at
http://jennylou1981.wordpress.com/
I never meant to duplicate post to increase traffic to them. I started the Wordpress to help me keep tracck of all my writings online, having everything under one page. I went with Wordpress over a year or so ago, main reason being that it is so much nicer on the eyes. I don't know any html nor can i afford to hire someone to make this blog look like the one over at Wordpress.
so.... just go to http://Jennylou1981.wordpress.com
Things I would have written here will be written over there under the 'Faith' category.
thank you,
J
Friday, November 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My life vision is to use my spiritual gifts and enthusiasm (Greek for God-within) to glorify God and bring heaven down to earth so that all may know that there is an infinite God that unleashes the potential in each of us for the greater good.



No comments:
Post a Comment