Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Church of Oprah?





Do we choose Biblical truths with Jesus' words or someone else's belief because it "feels" better to their "spirit"?

I'm not bagging Oprah. She is amazing and have done so much for others just as Jesus has commanded us to do. But her way is contradictory to what my Lord has said, "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one come to the Father but by Me."

If He said that, then I believe it. Why? Because He also said, "I've done what I said" (referring to rising from the dead). If Jesus was able to keep His Word at that, rising from the dead as He said, then there's just no argument to all He has said being true. What else can He not do if He can rise from the dead?

At that, we must rewind everything back and see what else He said before he was crucified and rising... while He was still physically alive on earth... because everything must be just as He said.

And again, what did He say?
"I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No one come to the Father but by Me."

Jesus or Oprah?

No comments:

 

My life vision is to use my spiritual gifts and enthusiasm (Greek for God-within) to glorify God and bring heaven down to earth so that all may know that there is an infinite God that unleashes the potential in each of us for the greater good.