Miles to appear at Republican National Convention
I have been asked to speak at the Republican National Convention on Monday evening. I view this as an honor and a rare opportunity to serve my country with the gift and message God has given me.
I have not been asked nor will I explicitly endorse anyone or anything outside of a godly character, though people may read into my attendance there. Had I been asked to speak at the Democratic National Convention, I would have accepted that invitation as well. Although these are political events, they are spiritual assignments to me.
My topic is, "Character: Doing the right thing when no one is looking." I would like to get your thoughts on the topic of my speech. Please take a few minutes and click on the link to answer a few questions. Click here >> https://therocksandiego.wufoo.com/forms/miles-mcpherson-republican-national-convention/
I would appreciate your prayers for wisdom and protection, and most importantly, 'A double dose of the Holy Ghost.'
Miles McPherson
Event: Republican National Convention - http://www.gopconvention2008.com/
Date: Monday, September 1, 2008
Time: 5:26pm pacific / 7:26pm central
Station: Viewable on C-SPAN
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My life vision is to use my spiritual gifts and enthusiasm (Greek for God-within) to glorify God and bring heaven down to earth so that all may know that there is an infinite God that unleashes the potential in each of us for the greater good.



No comments:
Post a Comment